Ok, so building the site is an ongoing project, and something that never seems to be finished.
There’s loads that will be changed over time, but the basics are falling into place, or so I thought…..
I started getting hammered with what I can only assume, are spam accounts being created over the weekend. So now I’ve added Captcha to the registration form to see if that will make any difference!
On a more positive note, I’ve got a newly configured Twitter plugin installed, set up as my own custom app to Twitter, and not it should be auto-tweeting. Sussing out the shortened URLs using the google url shortener API, so we’ll see how they gowith the next few posts.